Fire doors are an important resource in protecting both life and premises. They are part of the secondary construction in buildings and play a vital role in protective measures. As such, they should be inspected to ensure they comply with appropriate legislation.
We can assist by:
- Ensuring all components meet the required standards
- Measure door gaps, ensuring a 3mm gap is not exceeded
- Check the glazing
- Check for a British Woodworking Certificate or a Timber Fire Door Certificate
- Check that the hinges are fire rated
- Check for intumescent and cold smoke seals
We can carry out fire door inspections and ensure that you are compliant. Contact us now for a no obligation quote.
NEED A FIRE SAFETY LOG?
We have developed an on-line fire safety log and e-learning app for businesses looking to be compliant with fire safety laws in the U.K. Being able to provide fire safety information when requested is a legal responsibility and the fire safety log can assist with this, as well as training your staff members. The log also has a document storage library built in and is idea for multi-sited businesses.Learn More